Nandi Challenge Cycling + Winery Tour
- The scenic beauty of Nandi Village
- A detour to the ancient temple of Bhoganandeeswara
- Brilliant view of the low-lying hills of Bangalore
- Challenge yourself for a ride to over 4500 feet
- Winery tour with wine tasting and lunch
Be rewarded with a breathtaking misty view of rolling hills carpeted with shrub forest after a challenging trip pedaling up to a height of 4,851 ft (1,479 m) above sea level. The enthralling view from Nandi Hills is going to be etched in your memory for long. This is going to be a high-adrenalin trip as you 40 curves on a steep climb. But the scenic getaway on the outskirts of the city is worth the effort. You ride past thickets of long grass and trees before arriving at the peak. Admire the unmatched views in every direction before beginning the epic descent to the base.
End the ride with a nearby Grover winery tour, including wine tasting and gourmet lunch.