Name: Poonacha Nadikerianda a.k.a Poonch
Based in: Bangalore
Rides: Giant Revel 29″ MTB
Eats: Beef Vindaloo
- Louis L’amour – The Last of the Breed
- Frederick Forsyth – The Day of the Jackal
- Dominique Lapierre – City of Joy
Likes to drink: Vodka martini – Shaken not stirred like Bond!
Loves: Cycling, swimming, outdoors and wildlife
Dreams: Of domestic bliss – Ladies, hint, hint!
Superpower: Super fun!
Once upon a time: Poonacha learned how to weave. Yeah, seriously.
Believes in: A collective conscientiousness
- Traverse India’s length from Karnataka to Kashmir via the Western Ghats
For cycling in India –
- Bring your GPS
- Don’t bring your road bike
- Instead hire a hybrid/MTB here to enjoy cycling in India minus the airline charges and the risks of theft and damage.
Ask Poonacha about: Exploring India’s countryside on cycles and the culture, history, art and people that you would experience here.