Volume Based Pricing

Enjoy the benefits of joining a group tour or traveling with family as private one

Our tour pricing is based on minimum 2 people traveling. With incremental addition of each guest (up to 8 guests), we pass 2.5% price reduction benefit to all guests. To put in a more clear perspective, here is an example:

Sarah and Andy from Australia joined our Coastal Vietnam tour at USD 2,000 per person. This met our minimum people criteria to run the tour. After a week later, Peter and Sue, from Canada, joined the same tour. This brought the group size to 4 people. With Peter’s joining, the group is entitled to have 2.5% price reduction and with Sue’ joining, another 2.5% is applied, bringing the total reduction of 5% to group price. Sarah, Andy, Peter and Sue, all got to pay now only USD 1,900 per person. This incremental reduction continues up to a group size of 8 people. If a group size reaches 8 people, each guest is entitled for 15% reduction on tour price.

Guaranteed Departures

book your trip with confidence

See below the list of our updated guaranteed-to-depart tours.

If you don’t find a date that coincide with your plans, contact us to open your date as a group tour date or opt for a private tour.

guaranteed-to-depart
DATESTOURDURATIONLODGINGPRICE (USD)
Aug 12-25, 2017Exotic
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,995INQUIRE NOW
Aug 26-Sep 8, 2017Southern
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,695INQUIRE NOW
Sep 4-13, 2017Magical Ladakh10 Days / 9 NightsCasual Inns$1,595INQUIRE NOW
Oct 8-17, 2017Vivid Sri Lanka10 Days / 9 NightsCasual Inns$1,995INQUIRE NOW
Oct 14-27, 2017Exotic
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,995INQUIRE NOW
Oct 15-25, 2017Kerala Multisport11 Days / 10 NightsCasual Inns$1,995INQUIRE NOW
Oct 28-Nov10, 2017Southern
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,695INQUIRE NOW
Nov 2-15, 2017Exotic
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,995INQUIRE NOW
Nov 3-12, 2017Classic Kerala10 Days / 9 NightsPremiere Inns$3,795INQUIRE NOW
Nov 5-18, 2017Spirited Sri Lanka14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,795INQUIRE NOW
Nov 11-22, 2017Saigon to Siem Reap12 Days / 11 NightsCasual Inns$2,395INQUIRE NOW
Nov 19-29, 2017Kerala Multisport11 Days / 10 NightsCasual Inns$1,995INQUIRE NOW
Nov 19-Dec2, 2017Southern
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,695INQUIRE NOW
Dec 8-17, 2017Classic Kerala10 Days / 9 NightsPremiere Inns$3,795INQUIRE NOW
Dec 16-29, 2017Southern
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,695INQUIRE NOW
Dec 16-29, 2017Exotic
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$3,195INQUIRE NOW
Dec 17-27, 2017Kerala Multisport11 Days / 10 NightsCasual Inns$2,150INQUIRE NOW
Dec 17-30, 2017Spirited Sri Lanka14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,995INQUIRE NOW
Jan 1-14, 2018Southern
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,695INQUIRE NOW
Jan 14-24, 2018Kerala Multisport11 Days / 10 NightsCasual Inns$1,995INQUIRE NOW
Jan 20-Feb2, 2018Exotic
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,995INQUIRE NOW
Jan 21-30, 2018Classic Sri Lanka10 Days / 9 NightsPremiere Inns$3,795INQUIRE NOW
Feb 4-17, 2018Hanoi (Vietnam) to Luang Prabang (Laos)14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,695INQUIRE NOW
Feb 17-Mar 2, 2018Southern
India
14 Days / 13 NightsCasual Inns$2,695INQUIRE NOW